Multiple VLANs on one port

I am trying to assign the shown VLAN configuration to my UbiSwitch with the updated firmware. The ports assigned to single VLANs work fine untagged but when I try to assign multiple VLAN IDs to ports 4 and 5 they are only able to ping VLAN 30 ports.

Hello Jacob,

It looks like you are trying to configure port 4 and port 5 as trunk ports rather than access ports. Can you outline what commands you use to configure the VLAN topology on the switch?
For reference, we have a guide in our docs for configuring trunk and access ports for VLANs.

Aaron

I have configured it with the following commands and tried ping testing between ports and I am seeing no response from ports 4 and 5 for any VLAN @aaron

Thanks,

Could you show me packet captures on the test devices you are using to try to ping each other? You can use wireshark or tcpdump for this.

In particular, I’m interested in seeing devices on port 4/5 being pinged by devices on access ports (i.e. any other port).

Could you also show how you’ve configured VLAN network interfaces on the test devices?